- Why do I have to go to school every day until graduation?
- What school am I going to next year?
- Why do people have to suffer?
- Why do people fight?
- How long will I live?
- Will the peace talks resolve anything?
- Will I keep in touch with the people I went to high school with?
- Is the play going to be good?
- Will our boat be good this spring?
- What came first: the chicken or the egg?
- Is heaven real?
- Where is God when bad things happen?
- Why doesn't Christina focus or know what she wants?
- Will Palestine and Israel achieve peace?
- Is Navy going to win the army/ navy game?
- Will Gordon and I be able to go to Spain?
- Will I be able to afford college?
- Is there a soul mate for every person?
- Are there really ghosts?
- How do geniuses think?
- How does it feel to be a millionaire?
- What's it like to live in another country?
- Will I be successful?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- How do you make the nugget in a musketeer bar?
- Why is there so much hate in the world?
- How can people commit such terrible crimes?
- Why do people feel superior to others?
- What is the cure for cancer?
- Why do people have to die?
- Is the world going to come to an end?
- Are there people on other planets?
- Are giant sea turtles going to become extinct?
- Why do people get things they do not deserve?
- How is illegal immigration going to be resolved?
- Will Hilary Clinton become president?
- Why are we talking about World War II?
- Will a democrat become president?
- Will I end up back in Annapolis?
- Should I work this summer?
- What is the one true religion?
- Why do people feel they have to go to Church?
- What is purgatory like?
- Why are people obsessed with lacrosse?
- Why do people shoot up?
- Why do people cut themselves?
- Will I get any scholarships?
- How can some people be so fake?
- Is there really true love?
- Do fairy tales come true?
- Can animals communicate with each other?
- Are psychics real?
- What will college be like?
- Will I win my court case?
- What will the future be like?
- Why do some people demand so much attention?
- Will I have a good vacation?
- What is England going to be like?
- Is prom going to be a repeat of homecoming?
- Is everything going to go right at beach week?
- Why do good people die?
- How do others view me?
- Why won't people awknowledge genocide in Darfur?
- Did OJ really do it?
- Why can I only remember some dreams?
- Is Paris Hilton smart?
- What are the people in my class going to accomplish?
- Will I get married?
- Will I have kids?
- What about my brother and sister?
- What will my career be like?
- Will I make a lot of money?
- Will I have time to spend on me?
- Will I change the world?
- Will I get to go to Africa?
- Will someone find a cure for AIDs?
- What is going to be our next seminar project?
- Will it be interesting?
- Why is this room painted white?
- Why is it so hot in here?
- Is it going to snow this weekend?
- Will we get any snow days this year?
- Where will my friends go to college?
- Will I work for Doctor's without Borders?
- Will we have a competitve racing season?
- Are people going to go to winter workouts?
- Am I going to Penn?
- Will we actually go on our roadtrip?
- What will it feel like to graduate?
- Will I continue to paint?
- What is the secret of Kairos?
- Are Matt and Regina going to get married?
- What is Tim's problem?
- How do you make a podcast?
- Will I do a study-abroad?
- What is D1 going to be like?
- What is he talking about?
- Will I reach my goals?
- Why is Super Pop and Drop not much harder?
- Are we going to put up Christmas decorations?
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment